Rhxo successfully develops custom Web applications and software across a wide range of technology platforms to ensure the best implementation of your business strategies.
In Rhxo every customer is different and faces unique business challenges, thus Rhxo´s development team work in close collaboration with you, to come up with the most appropriate solutions that can be rapidly developed, tested and implemented on time and of course within budget.
We understand that custom Web application development is not a one-off task. By using the latest available technologies and tools, we do our best to develop technology solutions which have longer shelf-life and evolve with your business. The target is providing applications which will need minimum maintenance/support and will generate business value, so that we remain your partner of choice for custom Web applications development and smart business solutions.
We at Rhxo, develop custom Web applications for all kind of industries including, Information Technology & Communications, Clothing and Foot wear, Tourism and Transportation, Health and Cosmetics Chemistry, Jewelery, Production Industry, NGOs and more. Our proven professional expertise in different industries and technical capabilities will help determine the optimal technology solution for reducing cost, streamlining business processes and gaining business advantages.
Beneath all these, Rhxo has the responsibility to be part of a social events and organizations and partners with the leading other companies of the market and sponsors web application developments of that event or organization.
From custom Web applications to interactive business automation tools our industry-specific and business-centric technology solutions are delivered among hundreds of companies so that you may:
- Develop and market products/services more efficiently
- Reduce administrative/other costs
- Provide better customer service & add convenience for business partners/employees
- Get higher Return on Investment (ROI)
Custom Web Application Development: Rhxo Methodology
Custom Web applications featuring need-based and great-value functionality help improve the bottom line by increasing productivity, enhancing information & business process transparency and escalating business system efficiency. Rhxo’s Web application development team focuses on creating innovative solutions that match – or exceed – our clients’ objectives.
For effective project management, we have five major activity areas including:
Defining site strategy and purpose: user needs; business and support needs; communication and marketing needs; budget and resources; publishing policy and process.
- Requirements Analysis
- Requirements Definition
- Project Planning
- Technology/Manpower Assessment
- Send a Proposal
- Approval of the Proposal by the Customer
- Establishing a Steering Committee
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Defining the Method
- Rapid Prototyping
- Designing the Interfaces
- Tuning the Analyze with Steering Committee
- Approval of the Analyze Phase by the Sponsor of the Project
- Dedicated Project Team codes according to the Analyze Report
- Demonstration of the Project to the Steering Committee
- Change Control, Minor Changes and finalizing the coding phase.
Quality Assurance & Testing
- Checking web page quality, accessibility and usability.
- Final proof-reading of text. Checking for broken links and valid code.
- Final checking that copyright clearances and other legal requirements are satisfied.
- Maintaining site/content inventory. Ensuring published content is current.
- Writing technical and end-user documentation for applications
- User trainings
- Installing and maintaining test server hardware and system software
Following a comprehensive, step-by-step methodology, Rhxo develops superior custom Web applications to meet your technology requirements. Our Web application development methodology covers:
C#, VB.NET, VB 6.0
ASP, VBScript, COM, DCOM, Microsoft’s .Net Technologies, Microsoft Transaction Server, Microsoft Site Server, Microsoft Content Management Server, Microsoft Commerce Server, Visual Studio 6, Visual Studio.NET 2003, Visual Studio 2005, Com+, Share Point
RDBMS (Relational Database Management Systems)
MS-SQL Server 2000/2005, MS-Access, MySQL, PostgreSql, ORACLE – 9i
Macromedia Director, Flash, Dreamweaver, Gif Animator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, 3D MAX, HTML, DHTML
All LINUX/*NIX, Windows 2003 Server
Apache 1.3, Apache 2.0, IIS 5.0 and IIS 6.0
Bind, Windows DNS Server
qMail, Postfix, Exim, Sendmail, MerakMail