Did you know that currently 83% of all commercial communication appeals only to one sense – our eyes. That leaves a paltry 17% to cater for the other four senses. This is extraordinary given that 75% of our day-to-day emotions are influenced by what we smell, and the fact that there’s a 65% chance of a mood change when exposed to a positive sound. This is a long way of saying that the importance of our senses has been completely overlooked in the brand-building business.

Regardless of age, regardless of position, regardless of the business we happen to be in, all of us need to understand the importance of branding. We are CEOs of our own companies: Me Inc. To be in business today, our most important job is to be head marketer for the brand called You.

Brand Identity

What exactly goes into creating a monster brand? Sure, it’s bred first with the design and messaging that creates and sustains the value and essence of your company, product or service. And yes, it’s easier said than done to nurture it.

Does your brand emerge from the images and words that craft your web, advertising, media, logo, collateral and guidelines?

Building your brand is difficult in itself. Rhxo also understands it’s the soul and spirit of your monster brand that needs to permeate. Your brand recognition is the accumulation of experiences that invoke the values and personality of your company. Literally anywhere and everywhere you might find or have a potential customer can be your brand touch point. Of course, there’s your website, logo and print material, but how about:

  • Your business card at a meeting
  • The attitude and service of your employees
  • The look and feel of your product
  • A billboard or ad at a venue

Your brand monster is the personification of any and all information connected to your company which starts with the obvious:

  • Corporate Identity & Collateral
  • Logo Development
  • Color Palette and Icons
  • Design Guidelines
  • Corporate Stationary
  • Brand Extension

There are always many ways of creating associations and expectations to emanate your brand. At Rhxo, raising brands is another way of life.

Brand Research and Strategy

Are you ready to think things all the way through with your brand? We mean…all the way through. If you’re considering the long-term health and growth of your company, your brand development should be a priority.

By human nature, we need to positively relate with something first. Then we must understand what you stand for. The identity, personality and promise of your brand set forth the experience and expectations you want your customers and public to understand and remember. The challenge, of course, is to make any encounter as special and unique as possible. What is your company saying to your marketplace?

As “Rhxo” itself is a name we look to build and sustain for ourselves, Rhxo’s creative depth and resources can associate your brand name with the kind of identity it needs to have. Rhxo takes brand research and strategy very seriously.

If your company needs to create brand equity and value, let Rhxo help differentiate your brand. Utilize Rhxo’s artful science of branding.

Content and Messaging

If content is king, content development is queen.

Relevant and insightful content in your site, collateral, and overall brand is life blood. After design, content is what keeps your customers interested, moving forward and coming back to you.

Rhxo’s content developers research, organize, edit and write technically and creatively and sometimes integrate both styles. They think in terms of return-on-investment (ROI) as well; creating content that is SEO (search engine optimization) friendly and SEO centric. Search engines are hungry for high quality, unique content. And we’re well aware of the importance of content.

Consider Rhxo’s writing professionals when you need genuine content. We don’t believe in keyword stuffing to manipulate search engines. We write to appeal to people who need to be reached. At Rhxo, content development and search engine optimization specialists are just as much artists as our designers.

Brand Support

Are you ready to think things all the way through with your brand? We mean…all the way through. If you’re considering the long-term health and growth of your brand, Rhxo takes brand image and strategy very seriously.

The identity, personality and promise of your brand set forth the experience and expectations you want your customers and public to understand and remember. The challenge, of course, is to make this encounter special and unique. What is your company saying to your marketplace?

When you have achieved brand recognition, manage your brand to keep it positive in your market. When your brand comes alive and is known in your marketplace, it needs to be managed and manageable. How are you managing your brand?

If your company needs to create brand equity and value, let Rhxo differentiate your brand.